I am passionate about empowering others, and my path started in 2009 after my divorce of nearly 20 years. Being faced with alienation from many family members, I quickly realized that there is nobody on this earth that will be with you for your entire life but yourself. For this reason alone, you better love yourself and love yourself good. This led to a full year of self-discovery (and continues to this day!), which led to a need for self-acceptance and an understanding of self-love.
After years of helping others through my personal story, I decided to become a Certified Life Coach. Realizing that life coaching is very effective, yet sometimes people have blocks that run deep and are hard to fix on the surface, I added hypnotherapy to allow me to help my clients at the subconscious level when necessary.
My Values and Personal Definition for Each
- Integrity: I will not say it or do it if I don’t believe in it or currently do it myself. Example: when posting inspirational posts that I create, if I am currently not doing or living that thought, I will not share it. Granted, no one would really know the difference, but I would and that is all that matters. To me, that is full integrity that runs deep!
- Thankful: When you truly can be thankful for all the little, every day things in life, and express that gratitude, God and the Universe gives you more to be thankful for. Nightly I write “5 things I’m thankful for today” and it has been life-changing for me! Some days I have huge things on my list such as a promotion or a new client or a visit with my grown children. Other days I am thankful for catching all green lights on my way to work or leftovers for dinner because it gave me extra time in my night for me. Five things make you dig deep, and that is the point!
- Openness: I am a very experiential person and I believe in helping others through my life experiences. There is absolutely no point in allowing another person to suffer a hurt that you have if you can share your experience with them. Whether this is in my personal life or my professional life, I believe in being open.
- Drive: Maybe it is from being a farmer’s daughter and growing up on a farm, but I am a very hard worker that does not waste away my days (unless I choose to for rest and relaxation). I feel there is so much to do, have, and be in this life that the only way to get it is to roll up your sleeves and do the work.
- Commitment: I was raised that if you say you are going to do something, you do it. And do it on time…and with a smile! If I cannot do something, I owe it to myself and the other person, to be honest. I believe in giving people value for what they pay for. When you work with me you will hear me ask about your expectations and desired outcome because I will do everything to ensure those are met.
- Capable: There are so many things in this world that we could be good at if we just gave it a try. If it is something that interests you, keep doing it until you become an expert. The point is to not be fearful and to try new things.
· Certified Life Coach (CLC) from Life Purpose Institute
· Certified Hypnotherapist (C.Ht.) from the National Guild of Hypnotists
· 25 years experience as a leader, mentor and manager in a professional business environment, both in manufacturing (6 years) and medical non-profit (19 years)
· Certified Law of Attraction Basic Practitioner
· Certified Reiki Level 1/Shoden Infinite Healer
Love and Blessings, Connie Jo, CLC, C.Ht.
Certified Life Coach
Founder and President