Welcome and thank you for visiting!
A little about my professional experience: I am a certified life coach with Life Purpose Institute, a certified hypnotherapist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, a health coach, and a person with 30 years of corporate and non-profit managerial experience.
Additional certifications include:
- Certified Hypnosis Anxiety and Panic Specialist from the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certified Hypnofit Therapist
- Certified Pracitioner of Sheila Granger's Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis
- Graduate of The Expert Hypnotherapy System from the Hypnosis Business Success Academy
- Certified Law of Attraction Basic Practitioner
- Certified Reiki Level 1/Shoden Infinite Healer
My coaching philosophy: Believing in getting to the root of all issues and treating the whole person, which is mind, body, and spirit, I am well equipped to provide support since I am a hypnotherapist (mind), life coach (spirit) and health coach (body). I offer my expertise as a lifestyle designer to help you create a life of endless possibilities in home, health, and career.
A little about me: Growing up a farmer’s daughter, I came back to my roots when I purchased a beautiful hobby farm in northern Illinois with my husband John. Being responsible for the care, feeding, and shoveling of poop for a mini mule, ducks, chickens, peacocks, a half-tailed cat, and a high-energy yellow Labrador retriever keeps me grounded as well as full of vibrancy with must-have humor. My down-to-earth style, judgment-free vibe, and warmth is represented in all that I do, including the writing of this book and the healing and helpful work that I perform.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Values and Personal Definition for Each
- Integrity: I will not say it or do it if I don’t believe in it or currently do it myself. Example: when posting inspirational posts that I create, if I am currently not doing or living that thought, I will not share it. Granted, no one would really know the difference, but I would and that is all that matters. To me, that is full integrity that runs deep!
- Thankful: When you truly can be thankful for all the little, every day things in life, and express that gratitude, God and the Universe gives you more to be thankful for. Nightly I write “5 things I’m thankful for today” and it has been life-changing for me! Some days I have huge things on my list such as a promotion or a new client or a visit with my grown children. Other days I am thankful for catching all green lights on my way to work or leftovers for dinner because it gave me extra time in my night for me. Five things make you dig deep, and that is the point!
- Openness: I am a very experiential person and I believe in helping others through my life experiences. There is absolutely no point in allowing another person to suffer a hurt that you have if you can share your experience with them. Whether this is in my personal life or my professional life, I believe in being open.
- Drive: Maybe it is from being a farmer’s daughter and growing up on a farm, but I am a very hard worker that does not waste away my days (unless I choose to for rest and relaxation). I feel there is so much to do, have, and be in this life that the only way to get it is to roll up your sleeves and do the work.
- Commitment: I was raised that if you say you are going to do something, you do it. And do it on time…and with a smile! If I cannot do something, I owe it to myself and the other person, to be honest. I believe in giving people value for what they pay for. When you work with me you will hear me ask about your expectations and desired outcome because I will do everything to ensure those are met.
- Capable: There are so many things in this world that we could be good at if we just gave it a try. If it is something that interests you, keep doing it until you become an expert. The point is to not be fearful and to try new things.