Create the best version of yourself and identify your life’s True North Star!
Everything that you do or don’t do starts with you. It may not be what you want to hear, but it is the reality. You want a successful life? You need to plan it. You want to be have a great job? You need to work for it. The good news? You don’t have to do it alone. THIS is what I do and where I can assist you.
HOME | HEART | CAREER!
I am a career coach who specializes in reaching your maximum impact in your career. I transform today’s managers to be tomorrow’s leaders. I take this very seriously because being a manager is one of the most important jobs you can have. If you do it right, you are greatly impacting the company you work for. You are also impacting another person’s life, including his or her family’s life. The same is true if you are a bad manager.
For this reason, I have a mission to train newly promoted supervisors how to manage as a leader, and never from their ego. Oftentimes individuals who are really good at their job eventually get promoted to a supervisory role over the position they excelled in. This is great! However, the two jobs require completely different skill sets, and in order to be an effective manager, the employee needs the proper training. In my opinion, this is vital because the new manager is now responsible for their job and overseeing the job of their direct report(s), which includes production, effectiveness, and growth. The new supervisor needs skills in: interviewing, hiring, coaching, training, discipline, effective communication, how to conduct a performance review, motivating employees, and so much more. It is imperative to set the supervisor up for success because that helps to ensure successful employees, and that helps to ensure a successful department, and that helps to ensure a successful company.
As a certified life coach, I listen for where you are and where you want to be, and together we create a roadmap for your success. I assist you by using countless resources and proven strategies and hold you accountable for your success. Successful clients have:
- Identified their personal values
- Created new daily routines
- Found a new job
- Learned how to manage as a leader
- Moved their family across country
- Moved on after a hard breakup
- Reconnected with family after hurt
- Launched a new business
- Organized their life to be more productive, save money and take vacations
- Established values for their small business and developed strategic interview questions from a values-based recruiting perspective
Coaching is working directly with a person to help them reach a goal or goals that they have. Oftentimes people already know what they need or want, but they need an unbiased, non-judgmental person to listen to them and allow them time to talk things out and through. Once a desired outcome has been determined, a life coach helps you create the steps to reach your goal. We hold you accountable. We give you certain tasks to complete before we meet again. We are here to help ensure your success.
Listen to my interview with Noomii, a coach-finding website, which tells you a bit more about my ideal client and the outcomes I can help you achieve.
Do you desire to take control over your own life and begin living the life of your dreams? As a confidence coach, I work with people who have a drive and passion to be a better version of themselves but don’t know where to start, or need a reminder that they are enough and are deserving of great things in their lives. I will help you (re)develop your self-confidence by using my RESET Method.
- Remind yourself: where you are, where you want to be and why
- Edit the voice in your head: you are worthy, you have value, you can do this
- Structure your life for success: you will determine your desired outcome, and together we will establish goals and how to achieve them
- Establish personal values: know who you are, what you want, and never settle or feel timid again. Love your beautiful self!
- Tackling repeated or stubborn blocks: Everybody has stubborn areas in their life and certain thoughts or beliefs that can stand in their way. With the use of hypnotherapy, we will work with your subconscious to reprogram your thinking to positive and loving.
As your coach, I start with a thorough intake form to better understand where you are in your life – your highest highs and your lowest lows – in all aspects of your life, including family, career, hobbies, spirituality, and so much more. Once we determine the most appropriate starting point, we will set goals that will be the most impactful for you. As your coach, I help guide, push and direct you towards success as defined by YOU!
I can help you to:
- Unlock your deepest desires in life
- Easy ways to (re)build your self-esteem
- Learn how to build your confidence
- Secrets to be comfortable in any situation
- Proven ways to find your value
Divorce Recovery Strategist:
I personally went through a year-long, difficult divorce, I understand first-hand how hard it is. Even if you are the person initiating the divorce or breakup, it does not make it any easier! I teach you how to love yourself through unlovable times. To be very clear though. I am NOT a counselor or a therapist, so I am not able to counsel you through your breakup. Rather, I can help you look 12-24 months past your breakup, so you can successfully rebuild your life and come out a survivor and never a victim!
How I can help you:
- Envision what your ideal life will look like post-breakup
- Identify and set goals to help you reach your ideal vision
- Discover strategies on how to be successful with forward momentum
- Create a personal budget so that you are independent
- Tips with dating again, when you are ready
- Strategies on how to remain optimistic and motivated
- Learn to love yourself through unlovable times
- Secrets to get in the right frame of mind and staying there
- Unlock your resiliency and stamina
- Create the vision for your life one-year from now
- Discovery how it feels to be independent and self-reliant
- Imagine what it feels like to know your values and live them every day
If you want to learn more, complete the form below and I will send you a brief discovery form to complete. From there we will schedule a 20-minute FREE session to review the form, determine next steps and confirm our personality fit. If it is determined we will work together, I will share with you a clear and concise quote for pricing and meeting schedule.