SMJ Speakers have completed the SMJ Coaching Institute's Speaking Program. They create and share the most powerful content in a way that is easy for audiences to relate to and understand. Our wonderful speakers deliver messages every day ranging from small groups to large audiences with the same amazing outcomes; they have the audiences inspired, motivated and engaged. Our speakers travel all over the world to speak on international stages and know exactly how to deliver.
A recommendation left on my LinkedIn profile from my most recent keynote address:
"Connie did a great job providing a keynote address and learning opportunity for our region’s funded partner kick off meeting. Her words were impactful and the message was exactly what we hoped for- appreciation for the past year’s work and accomplishments and inspirational and motivational for the year ahead. Highly Recommend!"
International Presenter | Keynote Speaker | Summit and Continuing Education Presenter
As a very busy event planner, I know the last task you need is to manage your guest speaker. Therefore, I have made my speaking and presentation offerings as simple and cleanly packaged as possible. I have several different speaking packages that are easy for you to choose from, based on audience as well as timeframe.
My speaking topics can be customized.
If there is a topic you do not see on the list, please inquire as I can design a talk for your audience and based on your needs. Some previous topics have included:
1. Leadership at any Level
2. Emotional Intelligence
3. Resiliency, Focus, and Energy
4. Empowered Employees
5. Discover Meaningful Change with Self-Reflection, Forgiveness, and Gratitude
6. The Importance of Values
7. Personal Power
My speaking offerings are packaged to include: 30, 60, and 90-minutes presentations, as well as half day and full day with workshops accompanying the half and full day.
I have served as a keynote presenter for:
1. Age Guide Northeastern Illinois in 2021 with a message of resiliency immediately following the pandemic. It was an uplifting message to honor and celebrate the employees resiliency and Herculean efforts to support and serve older adults, caregivers and their families during the COVID pandemic, as well as to motivate, inspire, and prepare them for the year ahead by providing resiliency strategies and mindset tactics.
2. International Certification Board of Coaches and Hypnotists (ICBCH) in 2022 with a message to my colleagues of having unshakable confidence during uncertain times. It was a high energy presentation framed around what can occur when we give one more degree (turn up the heat) with all that we do.
3. Tommy Corral Memorial Foundation's Restore and Resilience Retreat in April 2022 with a message or resilience and self-love. It was an interactive and impactful speech that started the weekend-long retreat off in the right direction.
4. I will be the Keynote Presenter for the Michigan Hypnosis Conference in September 2024.
By keeping up with me on social media you will be connecting to a bigger community of people learning to live their best lives. You will be able to access current events, make connections, and discover resources. My social media accounts are well moderated, curated, and feature a culture of support.
Download my free guide to the techniques that can enrich your life, and change the destructive habits that have help you back. These are real solutions you can start using today!
ABOUT BU2BFULL, Inc.
A little about my professional experience: I am a certified life coach with Life Purpose Institute, a certified hypnotherapist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, a hypnosis training instructor, a health coach, author, and keynote presenter, and a person with 30 years of corporate and non-profit managerial experience. I am also an ordained minister.
Copyright © BU2BFULL.
All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: Hypnosis is a stand-alone, self-regulated profession and not a licensed medical profession. Hypnosis and Coaching is a natural and focused process to help you achieve the results you desire. Results vary and are different for each individual because we all have different life experiences. Your success will be contingent upon: your ability to follow instructions, personal follow through, and your desire for change. You are responsible for your experience and Connie Jo Holmes and BU2BFULL, Inc. do not accept responsibility for your experience. By reading content on this website or using these services, you agree to hold harmless Connie Jo Holmes and BU2BFULL, Inc. Hypnotherapy is not designed to be a replacement for medical assistance. If you are need of medical assistance, please contact your appropriate medical or psychiatric professional.